Artistic Tattoo Course
The World’s Only Tattoo School is dedicated to providing professional hands-on tattoo training in a fun interactive classroom. Our tattoo artist training workshops will prepare the artistic student to apply a safe, clean tattoo as a form of artistic expression. Students will learn the skills needed to become a professional tattoo artist.
Our original Two-Week Master Plan tattoo course is now divided into four (4) back-to-back Intensive Workshops to accommodate your schedule!
Tattoo Artist Training Programs Available at W.O.T.S.:
Workshop #1 – $2,900 – Mon, Tue & Wed 1-6pm (plus open floor practice time)
Tattoo 101 Curriculum:
– Tattoo history & traditions
– Flash drawing & design
– Tattoo safety precautions (bloodborne pathogens & sterilization)
– Tattoo machine & equipment operation
– Tattoo machine construction & adjustment
– Lining, shading & color blending
– Stencil construction & application
– Use of various needle arrangements including magnums & single-needle
– Use of permanent pigment vs. acrylic pigments
– Tattoo practice on artificial skin
Workshop #2 – $900 – Thurs, Fri & Sat 1-6pm (plus open floor practice time)
Tattoo 102 Curriculum:
– Supervised tattoo practice on real clients
– Tattoo Shop operation
– Tattoo Shop & workstation set up / clean up
– Customer relations
– Tattoo pricing
– Practical procedures in aseptic technique & sterilization (including autoclave use)
– Training on rotary tattoo machines vs. coil machines
Workshop #3 – $900 – Mon, Tue & Wed 1-6pm (plus open floor practice time)
Tattoo 103 Curriculum:
– Supervised tattoo practice on real clients using advanced techniques
– Advanced training in special effects tattooing
– Advanced training in cover-up tattoos
– Advanced training in tribal tattoos
– Advanced training in high
– Training on “Cheyenne” and other cartridge-load tattoo machines
– Direct referral to tattoo suppliers who require referral or business license to sell
Workshop #4 – $900 – Thurs & Fri 1-6pm (plus open floor practice time & Sat 1-6pm make-up day if needed)
Tattoo 104 Curriculum:
– Extended supervised tattoo practice on real clients (minimum of 6 procedures for tattoo portfolio)
– Complete business plan
– Professional exposure plan
– Assistance in applying for
– Certification in all aspects of tattooing
– Official school transcripts
– Extensive instruction in tattoo business procedures including
1) Schedule all 4 workshops back-to-back (2-week Master Course) and pay
– $400 travel / hotel voucher
– 2 FREE coil tattoo machines & 1 FREE rotary tattoo machine in addition to standard tattoo kit
– 12 more weeks of free optional training if you need more help (repeat any or all workshops for free!)
– Special discounts on Body Piercing & Permanent Make-Up courses
2) Schedule Workshop #1 then take the follow-up workshops at a later date. Workshops #2, #3 & #4 must be taken in order and only after completion of Tattoo 101. Tuition fees due at least 1 week in advance.
– Basic drawing skills.
– No High School diploma or GED required.
– Students under 18 years old must have permission from a parent or guardian.
– International students welcome!