We are enrolling now for our July 11-23, 2016 Artistic Tattoo Course. Class meets Mon-Sat 1-8pm. (Enrollment deadline is July 4th)
The tuition fee is $5,600 (includes full set of professional tattoo equipment & certification). On-site student dorm rooms are available for $28/night.
** Enroll & send FULL tuition payment at least 1 month in advance (by June 11th) to receive 14 free nights in a dorm room, 2 extra tattoo machines & free rotary class! **
The 2-week intensive tattoo artist training course will prepare an artistic student for a career as a professional tattoo artist. The course is taught by Dr. Bill Pogue and the curriculum covers hands-on training in the following subjects:
* Safety Precautions (Bloodborne Pathogens, Sterilization & Aseptic Technique)
* Tattoo Flash Design
* Tattoo Machine Mechanics & Repairs
* Work Station Set-Up / Clean-Up
* Tattoo Techniques for Outlining, Shading, Color Blending
* Tattoo Art History
* Tattoo Business Management
* MANY Other Topics Related to the ART & Business of Tattooing
Our tattoo training program also includes 12 more weeks of FREE optional training. Students are welcome to come back and attend our 2-week class up to 6 more times at no additional cost to continue learning & growing as an artist. When students return to W.O.T.S. they build upon previous knowledge, exploring more challenging & advanced tattoo techniques to further develop their skill set.
* Students must be enrolled at least 1 week before 1st day of class (How to Enroll)
* Students under 18 years old must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
* No previous tattoo experience required, however, we recommend students already know the basics of drawing (most importantly tracing & shading) prior to enrollment
* Payment plans available for students in need of financial assistance (Ben Franklin Finance)
Please call our enrollment office at (318) 918-8904 for more info about becoming a student at W.O.T.S. and joining our worldwide network of professionally trained tattoo artists!